Services for Sellers
Count on Us for Unsurpassed Excellence
Your home will be actively promoted to the public each day until it sells. Your Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Northwest Real Estate agent will:
- Communicate with you in a timely and efficient manner.
- Consult with you to determine your needs, expectations and priorities.
- Inform you of your choice of the various types of representation.
- Develop and implement a custom, effective marketing plan, tailored to your needs and your property.
- Help you determine an effective pricing strategy.
- Recommend steps to prepare your property for market.
- Represent you in negotiations with prospective buyers and their real estate representatives.
- Work to protect your interests throughout your transaction.
- Help coordinate the successful closing of the transaction.
- Provide relocation assistance and other after-sale services you may need.
- List the home in the Multiple Listing Service
- Introduce the property to fellow brokers
- Provide a secure lockbox for your home
- Install a highly visible Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Northwest Real Estate yard sign
- Enter the home on multiple web Sites
- Advertise the home in in various media
- Hold Open Houses when appropriate
- Follow-up with buyers and agents
- Inform you about the current market
- Assist you with loan pre-approval
- Arrange showings
- Look for creative ways to market your property
- Pre-screen potential buyers
- Attend inspections on your behalf
- Provide home warranty options
- Present, evaluate and negotiate offers
- Prepare and distribute required documentation
- Resolve seller/buyer conflicts
- Coordinate repairs
- Facilitate closing and transfer of property
We're here to help you navigate the home selling process, every step of the way.